Training and BCC Officer
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Training and BCC Officer (01 Position – Peshawar)
Reports: Training and BCC Manager
Training and BCC Officer will have the responsibility to work under the supervision of Training and BCC Manager for the development and the management of Malaria control and Prevention program in KPK, FATA and FR’s.
- Main responsibility is to assist the manager in building consensus with the local authorities (PR, district authorities and focal persons)
- Participate in and facilitate the monthly/quarterly coordination/ review meetings at district/agency level.
- Compile and analyze the information of all evaluations done and provide feedback to the malaria management team.
- Provide strategic leadership for developing organizational BCC strategy.
- Support partners in developing customized tools, messages and action plan for implementing BCC strategy.
- Assist Training and BCC Manager in providing technical guidance and oversight in designing relevant IEC material including posters, flyers, radio programs and video documentation.
- Work under the supervision of Training and BCC Manager for guidance on effective use of IEC materials.
- Check the documents of lady health workers & community based organizations BCC activities.
- Develop quarterly & monthly BCC plan & get approval from National Program.
- Monitor Advocacy events at provincial & district level.
- Represent organization at different forums.
- Prepare reports and share with all stakeholders including Managers and Field staff.
- Facilitate & represent organization during third party evaluation such as Local Funding Agent, Onsite data verification & data quality
Qualifications and Experience::
- Graduate with 2-3 years of work experience
- Good record keeping and coordination skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016