Security Guard/Support Staff
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Security Guard/Support Staff (10 Position – Peshawar, Buner, Hangu, Kohat, Lower Dir, Shangla, Karak, Swat, FR Bannu/Lakki)
Responsible for the security of organization staff and assets with in office premises.
- Be vigilante at all times – including, night shifts; (guards sleeping on duty will be terminated immediately)
- Remain at post at all times – including when on gate duty;
- Prohibit non-organization vehicles from entering the compound or parking;
- Receive visitors; issue visitor’s cards and maintain log register for the incoming visitors.
- Notify appropriate Organization staff member of arrivals.
- Maintain records of the gate passes at the gate
- Maintain log register for the vehicles going out/coming in after regular working hours and during weed ends/holidays.
- Assist in logistic support as and when required like loading unloading etc.
- Cleaning of office as and when assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain the tidiness of the office outdoor premises.
- Burn, bury, or otherwise dispose of garbage.
- Adhere to all organization safety protocols and policies;
- Bring any repair and maintenance requirements to the attention of the administrator/property officer;
- Ensure flashlights are always in good working order and that you have a good supply of spare batteries
- Routine patrols of compound during night duty (at least once every hour). Regularly check on any Organization vehicles outside the gates.
- Assist in maintaining generators and office heaters.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Organization and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience::
- Middle pass is minimum requirement.
- Should have 1 year experience as Security Guard/Support Staff, preferably in an office or company.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016
Location: Peshawar, Buner, Hangu, Kohat, Lower Dir, Shangla, Karak, Swat, FR Bannu/Lakki