A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Project Officer (01 Position – Peshawar)
Job Title: Project Officer
Reports: Program Manager
To carry out all the tasks and responsibilities related to the Project.
- Collaborate with MoH, PR, Provinces, Districts and Agencies health authorities, to assess the Project Activities and to identify priority areas for establishing/strengthening Malaria diagnostic centers.
- Collaborate with Provincial and District Management Units.
- Establish a regular supervision schedule and an on-the-job technical coaching strategy to integrate and reinforce districts supervision and monitoring visits to centers for providing On-Site coaching.
- Design and implement Quality Assurance measures in all supported Health Facilities and collaborate with the districts in the improvement of the national Quality Assurance program.
- Ensure standardized recording and reporting of suspected malaria cases.
- Assist in designing and leading appropriate operational research where needed and other related areas in agreement with National, and provincial health team.
- Assist the program team as needed to implement technical training workshops in order to reinforce MoH/NGO health personnel technical skills for malaria diagnosis and treatment.
- Produce timely reporting for all related activities.
Qualifications and Experience::
- Graduate with 2-3 years of work experience
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel.
- Good record keeping and coordination skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016