||The Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for the development and the management of a Malaria Control and prevention program in FATA and FR.
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Doctor with at least 5 years of work Experience in Malaria and Dengue prevention and control programs.
- Knowledge of baseline and entomological surveys, statistical data collection and analysis and reporting
- Preference will be given to candidates having overseas work experience with an international humanitarian /development NGO.
- Age between 35 to 45 years.
- Strong organizational management and planning skills.
- Excellent budgeting and financial management skills desired.
- Ability to support, manage and develop national staff
- Experience of working with communities including the use of PRA/PLA skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Program.
- Develop and manage the project activities
- Coordinate, plan and schedule project equipment and supply needs
- Undertake regular visits to each activity location to gain a clear understanding of project conditions, requirements, and constraints
- Prepare project reports as required, in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support and advice to project staff
- Ensure the achievement of program objectives in compliance with National Malaria Strategy approach, focused on community mobilization and empowerment
- Ensure active participation in technical working groups for sharing of best practices and knowledge.
- Manage M&E system in collaboration with the M&E officer