A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Program Assistant. (01 Position-Abbottabad)
Duty Station: Abbottabad
Reports to: MDR TB Coordinator
- Assist management in facilitating the smooth flowing of routine, administrative work of the office and program support operations;
- Must have a clear understanding on all policies and program needs; must be able to help facilitate trainings to all support staff to ensure the smooth, uninterrupted implementation of all programs;
- Assist management in facilitating the adherence to administrative, IT, HR and logistics procedures and staff policies by support staff. Provide training and guidance to support staff, as needed;
- Responsible for the smooth running of the following office functions: Reception of visitors, photocopies and mail services, translation services, telephones and faxes.
- Prepare duty roster for the cooks and guards; day to day supervision of property management including guards, cook and cleaners and office maintenance. Ensure the office and compound are clean and maintained at a routine schedule;
- Maintain and monitor attendance book; alert supervisors to poor attendance records of relevant staff;
- Responsible for maintaining supply of all admin documents and making them available for all staff; Assist in maintaining a central filing system.
- Responsible for maintaining all administrative notice boards – keeping them updated, clean and neat in appearance;
- Translation of any program or office documentation, as required;
- Responsible for maintaining contact sheet for – ensuring all contact details are updated and distributed to staff and other offices;
- Responsible for facilitating visas and other legal documentation for staff;
- Assist A/FO for maintaining personnel files for all staff and ensuring leave records of all staff are properly maintained and updated;
- Responsible for preparing ID cards for all staff.
- Assist in the collection of monthly timesheets and processing of payroll along with Finance and Admin Officers;
- Assist Administrative Officer in processing payments for all service contractors;
- Assist Finance Department in making cash payments in the field and maintaining payment sheet – as instructed by the Head of Office;
- File documents as required.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA Finance / HR from a reputable university alternatively M.Com with 2-3 years experience in relevant field
- Candidates with articles completed from registered chartered accountant firm will be given preference
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Relevant qualifications in logistics, administration or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience some of which should be with NGO’s
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to write clear reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Monthly / quarterly reports
Last date for submission is 08 Aug, 2017