Program Assistant (Mardan)
|Job Title:||Program Assistant|
|Responsible to:||DR TB Coordinator|
1. Assist management in facilitating the smooth flow of routine, administrative work of our office, and program support operations.
2. Facilitate registry work, office support, and procurement.
3. Maintain fixed assets/inventory with proper entries in registers, handling of the office supplies and services.
4. Assist in training of support staff to ensure the smooth, uninterrupted implementation of all program activities.
5. Responsible for the following office functions i.e. Reception of visitors, Photocopies, Telephone and Mail services.
6. Responsible for Day-to-Day supervision of project site to ensure that the office and compound are clean and maintained at an acceptable level.
7. Maintain and monitor attendance book.
8. Responsible for maintaining the supply of all admin documents and making them available for all Head Office staff.
9. Responsible for updating and maintaining ENRS data.
10. Responsible for monthly and quarterly reports.
11. Responsible for the preparation of monthly advance requests and submission of complete documents at the time of advance settlement.
12. Responsible for maintaining all administrative notice boards – keeping them updated.
13. Responsible for maintaining contact sheet for Head Office – to ensuring all contact details are updated and distributed to Head Office staff and other Partner Organizations.
14. Assist in the collection of monthly timesheets and leave applications.
15. File Office documents as required.
16. Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
|Qualifications and experience||MBA Finance /HR or M. Com with at least 3 years’ experience in relevant field. Good communication skills both written and verbal in English are highly desired. Computer skills are prerequisites for this position.|
|Maximum age||35 years|
· Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
· Relevant qualifications in logistics, administration or related fields
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English.
· Able to work with limited supervision
· Able to write clear reports
· Good interpersonal skills
|Deliverables||Monthly / quarterly reports|