Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
M&E Coordinator (01 Position – Peshawar)
Job Title: M&E Coordinator
Reports: Program Manager
The purpose of the role is to provide technical support and oversight to Malaria project within Districts, FATA and FRs, to play an active role in the strategic and technical development.
- Ensure all programs are implemented to high quality standards which are in line with ACD Strategy, relevant donor requirements
- Support the development and utilization of appropriate M&E management tools and systems
- Improve the quality of programming through support supervision of key staff, analysis and dissemination of M&E data, lessons learned, and the review
- Ensure M&E plans are in place for all programme sectors and periodically review their relevance and effectiveness at capturing key program data
- Ensure that mechanisms are in place and effectively used to measure effectiveness and impact of IEC and BCC interventions.
- Represent ACD in meetings, coordination bodies and Government representatives, as required
- Travel frequently to all areas of operation to monitor implementation and ensure that beneficiaries, local authorities, and local staff are represented in program planning and evaluation
- Regularly and accurately report the status and progress of programs to the Manager.
Qualifications and Experience::
- Graduate with 4 years of work experience.
- Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016