A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
District Coordinator. (KPK)
Reports to: Program Manager
The entomologist will be responsible for vector control activities.The duties involved will include overseeing all program activities (Pre and Post LLINs planning /distribution), leading on program reporting of vector control activities. Managing relationships with program partners and key stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate all program activities: Vector Control
- Act as the lead in program implementation and ensure that activities are carried out on time and according to the distribution plan.
- Develop work plans with the LLIN program team with support from the PR team
- Organize trainings for LLIN distribution for District Coordinators that can be cascaded to the data Officers.
- Participate in the recruitment of community –based LLIN distribution staff and volunteers.
- Provide technical support to the BCC Officer in designing LLIN related sensitization messages and IEC materials.
- Lead on reporting of LLIN distribution and accountability:
- Prepare and submit on time all internal progress reports accounting for the distribution of LLINs.
- Prepare and submit final reports (programmatic, technical) and ensure that external reports are of high quality.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation oversight:
- Work with the M&E Coordinator to develop effective reporting tools to capture the required data during distribution activities.
- Conduct operational research on the distribution to capture and record lessons learned.
- Responsible for any other activities assigned by the senior management.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Medical Entomology.
- 2 years’ work experience in Public Health Projects.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016
Duty Station: KPK