M&E Coordinator Peshawar
|Job Title:||M&E Coordinator|
|Reports To:||Program Manager|
|Job Summary||The purpose of the role is to provide technical support and oversight to Malaria project within targeted Districts, of KPK, to play an active role in the strategic and technical development.|
· Ensure all programs are implemented in high quality standards, which are in line with relevant donor’s strategy and requirement.
· Support the development and utilization of appropriate M&E management tools and systems
· Improve the quality of programming through supportive supervision and monitoring of key staff. Is responsible for review, analysis and dissemination of relevant data and reports regarding project performance.
· Ensure M&E plans are in place for all program sections and periodically review their relevance and effectiveness at capturing key program data.
· Ensure that mechanisms are in place and effectively used to measure effectiveness and impact of IEC and BCC interventions.
· Represent Organization in meetings, coordination forums and relevant Government departments, as required.
· Frequent travel to the target areas.
· Regularly and accurately, report the status and progress of programs to the Manager.
· Sharing of progress in program implementation with the program manager on regular basis.
|Qualifications and Experience:||
· Degree in Entomology with 3 years of work experience, especially in Malaria related projects.
· Good communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
· Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office specially in Excel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.