A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Logistic Officer (01 Position-FATA)
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Reports: Logistics Coordinator
Locations: FR & Agencies
District Logistic Officer will be involved in the overall day-to-day logistic management of the office. This includes Procurement, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Record keeping, Inventory Management, Office Administration, and Event Management. The role of the Logistics Officer is to provide effective logistics support with the aim of assisting the achievement of project objectives.
- Provide effective and timely logistics support to the programmatic activities of the malaria Project
- Assist Logistics Coordinator (based in Head Office-Peshawar) in supervision and build the capacity of the logistics, support staff like Drivers, Guards, and Cleaner.
- Ensure that logistics work is carried out in compliance with ACD and donor requirements
- Assist Logistics Coordinator in order to improve logistics systems that are in place.
- To prepare regular monthly/Quarterly reports and any ad hoc reports as requested by the Logistics Coordinator
- Provide assistance regarding Implementation of the performance management system with the aim of improving performance of staff.
- Provide Effective assistance regarding the delivery of all materials to the required locations
- Prepare and Maintain logistic files to ensure that all appropriate documentation has been
filed and is line with current grant regulations
- Constantly update the Fixed Asset Register for the project.
- Ensure that all assets are recorded and tagged as soon as purchased
- Regular & timely submit required monthly/Quarterly reports to the Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure that vehicle movements are well planned
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and ready for travelling
- Ensure that a vehicle maintenance plan is set in place and executed
- Ensure timely fuel refilling of all vehicles
- Ensure reconciled Fuel record
- Ensure timely payment of fuel bills
- Daily review and verify of vehicle checklist & Vehicle Log Book filled by driver
- Ensure that timetables are in place for renewing of insurance / taxation / road licenses etc.
- vehicles at all times comply with relevant legislation
- Ensure that vehicle usage is controlled and monitored
- Ensure that all goods are received in store and shipped to final destination
- Assist Logistics Coordinator in supervision of support staff responsible for premises
- Assist Logistics Coordinator regarding office premises related to this project (offices, stores) are managed in a way that complies with ACD policies
- Any other official activity assigned by supervisor
Person Specifications (Requirements):
- At least graduate or equivalent
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Relevant qualifications in logistics, administration or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with significant experience in logistics with NGO’s
- Experience in working in rural areas, including Health sector, Emergency response program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Moderate English fluency.
- Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to write clear reports
- Good interpersonal skills
Last date for submission is May 29, 2016