||District Logistic Officer will be involved in the overall day-to-day logistic management of the office. This includes Petty Procurement, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Record keeping, Inventory Management, Office Administration, and Event Management. The role of the Logistics Officer is to provide effective logistics support with the aim of assisting the achievement of project objectives.
- Provide effective and timely logistics support to the programmatic activities of the malaria Project.
- Responsible for coordinating, consolidating, ensuring smooth implementation, adherence to logistic and security procedures and provides logistical support to the program at Agency/ district level.
- Ensures Organization Log procedures and PR regulations applicable to projects implemented in the district are closely followed.
- Ensures the proper functioning of supply chain of Stocks (AMDs . laboratory reagents, furniture, repair renovation of diagnostic labs etc), transport and storage, supervises the organization, planning, and maintenance of the fleet for supervision and monitoring of Health Facilities, also evaluates/reports the need and ensures the proper use of Organization equipment’s, assesses and ensures the functioning of the means of communication appropriate for the District Office.
- Assessment of new Health Facilities to be establish as Malaria Diagnostic Centers.
- Assist Logistics Coordinator (based in Head Office-Peshawar) in supervision and build the capacity of the logistics, support staff like Drivers, Guards, and Cleaner.
- Ensure that logistics work is carried out in compliance with Office and donor requirements
- Assist Logistics Coordinator in order to improve logistics systems that are in place.
- To prepare regular monthly/Quarterly reports and any ad hoc reports as requested by the Logistics Coordinator
- Keep eye on the stock at all levels including Health Facilities, District Stores
- Close coordination with Focal persons of Health facilities regarding stock levels
- Timely submission of stock demand to the Head Office
- Timely delivery of stock till destinations to avoid stock outs
- Ensure safe and secure delivery of Stocks including AMDs & LLINs
- Provide assistance regarding Implementation of the performance management system with the aim of improving performance of staff.
- Provide Effective assistance regarding the delivery of all materials to the required locations
- Prepare and Maintain logistic files to ensure that all appropriate documentation has been
filed and is line with current grant regulations
- Constantly update the Fixed Asset Register for the project.
- Ensure that all assets are recorded and tagged as soon as purchased
- Regular & timely submit required monthly/Quarterly reports to the Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure that vehicle movements are well planned
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and ready for travelling
- Ensure that a vehicle maintenance plan is set in place and executed
- Ensure timely fuel refilling of all vehicles
- Ensure reconciled Fuel record
- Ensure timely payment of fuel bills
- Daily review and verify of vehicle checklist & Vehicle Log Book filled by driver
- Ensure that vehicle usage at field level.
- Responsible for the coordination of security related issues at Agency /districts level with the Head Office and district/Agency Administration.
- Ensure that all goods are received in store and shipped to final destination
- Assist Logistics Coordinator in supervision of support staff responsible for premises
- Assist Logistics Coordinator regarding office premises related to this project (offices, stores) are managed in a way that complies with Organization policies.
Any other official activity assigned by supervisor.
|Qualifications and Experience:
· Graduate with minimum 01 year of work experience.
· Experience in Logistic & Supply chain management will be a plus.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
· Fluency in local languages (Pashto & Urdu).