A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Lab Attendant. (01 Position-Mardan)
Duty Station: Mardan
Reports to: MDR TB Coordinator
- To assist in implementation of quality assured AFB culture and DST services in TB laboratory.
- To carry out the tasks related to training of Personnel, Supervision and Quality Assurance.
- To perform and ensure standardization and quality control of all procedures performed in laboratory for diagnosis, identification and drug susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium.
- Advises junior staff regarding technical difficulties.
- Participates in implementing and suggesting changes to work practices and procedures.
- Analysis of cultures, determination of antibiotic susceptibility and biomedical identification of micro-organisms.
- Screen and interpret test results.
- Technical validation of reports for clinical authorizations.
Contribute to review /revision of documents and SOPs.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum FA/F.Sc, ,Minimum 1-2 years of working in laboratory. Working experience in laboratories involved in control of communicable diseases and Tuberculosis will be an asset.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to write clear reports
Good interpersonal skills
Last date for submission is 23th July, 2017