Inventory Control Assistant
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Inventory Control Assistant (01 Position – Peshawar)
Reports: Logistics Coordinator
Asset & Inventory Officer will be responsible for establishment and maintenance of a complete inventory of all capital & fixed assets, projects materials and equipment, Furniture and Fixtures at all ACD locations.
The role of the Asset & Inventory Officer is to provide effective inventory management with the aim of assisting the achievement of project objectives.
- Receive receipts of items purchased and enter item into the inventory register according to the Inventory policies and procedures.
- Once items are purchased, maintain a file of Purchase request, complete copy of all relevant documents, Purchase Orders and receipts to support inventory.
- Tag all assets with inventory code number.
- Update inventory if item status changes, such as if the item moved to another location, destroyed, stolen, donated, or sold.
- Reconcile inventory with finance on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports of items, costs, locations of specific items upon request of management or donor
- Monitor items that are sent for repair. Keep records of repairs and recommend whether repair or replacement is more cost effective.
- Physical verification of complete inventory should be conducted once in quarter (3 months)
- Maintain file of Issued Assets to staff by using ACD standard Inventory formats
- Maintain incident reporting file for all assets (if any)
Qualifications and Experience::
- Graduate with 2 years’ work experience in Asset inventory management.
- Good computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016