A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Hospital Pharmacist. (01 Position-Mardan)
Duty Station: Mardan
Reports to: MDR TB Coordinator
- Ensure principal of good storage practices are being followed (cleaning of racks & floors, pest & rodent control, Service of air conditioners and refrigerators)
- Maintains proper storage of drugs and medical supplies and equipment.
- Sorts out and classify entire lot of ATT drugs and medical equipment kept at Hospital Store.
- Assures proper stacking and inventory control as per standard guidelines.
- Ensures that no drug expires. Follow up expiry dates and security stocks.
- Ensuring drugs conservation by optimizing the storage conditions and cold chain maintenance.
- Maintains record of the receiving reports and delivery notes of medical supplies and equipment including documents of local purchase orders and purchases abroad.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- B-pharmacy or Pharm. D from a recognized university.
- (M.Pharm, M.Phil, PhD Drug Management, (MBA Supply Chain), Minimum 3 years working experience in Pharmaceutical logistics & supply chain, drug management, distribution of pharmaceutical products. Good communication skills both written and verbal in English are highly desired.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office
- Relevant qualifications in Pharmaceutical logistics & supply chain, drug management, distribution of pharmaceutical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Able to write clear reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Informs the Drug Management Unit and other relevant persons of the stock position, the expiry dates of existing stock and the arrival of new stock through a monthly stock report.
- Maintain an effective communication and coordination with NTP and PTP officials, participation in meetings and reporting the events regularly.
Last date for submission is July 23, 2017