Finance Officer Peshawar
Job Title: Finance Officer
Duty Station: Peshawar
Reports to: Finance Manager
Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Manager Finance, the Finance Officer will assist in the accounting and documentation of all financial transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain the bank file, ensuring that all bank information is properly filed and updated
- Maintain the lease and rental agreements file.
- Prepare monthly payroll and payroll reconciliation.
- Conduct field monitoring visits.
- Prepare monitoring reports for the field visits.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Make sure that all supporting documentation is prepared and filed according to organization procedures.
- Preparation of cheques.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Organization and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant filed is required.
- Must be well versed with Quick Book accounting software.
- Knowledge & practical experience of withholding taxes & filing of monthly & annual returns.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.