A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Finance Assistant (01 Position – Peshawar)
Reports: Finance Officer
Working in the Finance Department under the direction of Finance Officer. Finance Assistant will assist in the accounting and documentation of all financial transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain custody of the office cash fund and make daily payments of approved transactions
- Prepare cash payment vouchers and ensure that all cash transactions are fully and properly documented
- Review expense reports (travel expense reports and operational expense reports) for accuracy and completeness and ensure that expense reports have been fully approved before payment
- Perform daily cash count with the Finance Officer
- Prepare cheques or wire transfer requests based on fully approved documents and present to approved cheque-signatories for review and signature.
- Prepare bank payment vouchers and ensure that all bank transactions are properly and fully documented
- Prepare photocopies of vouchers and other supporting documents as required.
- File all cash and bank vouchers and maintain voucher filing system such that files are updated, complete and safeguarded
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to ACD and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Assist is annual audit and provides vouchers and documents to auditors
- Conduct field visits as required by Finance Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience::
- 1-year experience in Quick book accounting software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a relevant field.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Experience in managing financial records.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016