Finance Assistant (Peshawar)
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Reports to:||Senior Finance Officer|
|Job Summary||Working in the Finance Department under the direction of Senior Finance Officer. Finance Assistant will assist in the accounting and documentation of all financial transactions in timely and accurate manner.|
1. Maintain custody of the office cash fund and make daily payments of approved transactions
2. Prepare cash payment vouchers and ensure that all cash transactions are fully and properly documented
3. Review expense reports (travel expense reports and operational expense reports) for accuracy and completeness and ensure that expense reports have been fully approved before payment
4. Perform daily cash count with the Finance Officer
5. Prepare cheques or wire transfer requests based on fully approved documents and present to approved cheque-signatories for review and signature.
6. Prepare bank payment vouchers and ensure that all bank transactions are properly and fully documented
7. Prepare photocopies of vouchers and other supporting documents as required.
8. File all cash and bank vouchers and maintain voucher filing system such that files are updated, complete and safeguarded
9. Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Organization and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
10. Assist in annual audit and provides vouchers and documents to auditors
11. Conduct field visits as required by Finance Manager.
12. Other duties as assigned.
|Experience / Skills