Field Supervisor (Mardan)
Position Description – FIELD SUPERVISOR
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The overall job responsibility is to provide administrative, management and technical support to the field teams for effective implementation of LHW component in assigned district. The incumbent will be responsible for carefully following/monitoring the progress of the LHW component in the assigned district, towards meeting the programmatic and financial objectives, and for preparing monthly reports for submission to the Supervisor.
Under supervision of the supervisor, the incumbent will provide technical assistance and guidance to the field teams for implementing activities and preparing monthly reports. The incumbent will work closely with key stakeholders for the effective implementation of the LHW component. S/he will provide on-site technical support to the team and supportive supervision to Lady Health Workers.
In coordination with Community Mobilizer, the Field Supervisor will ensure standardization and quality of activities being implemented by field teams. The incumbent will maintain a positive working relationship within the team and with the district health authorities of the assigned districts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide overall management and supervision in planning and implementing field activities in consultation with the supervisor
- Coordinate regularly with field teams and district health authorities to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the activities
- Responsible for reviewing the reported programmatic and financial data related to the activities conducted in the assigned district
- Responsible for arranging meetings, trainings, maintaining communication, and troubleshooting problems where required with the local health and other departments as well as with the other stakeholders in close coordination with the supervisor
- Responsible for coordinating with and attending quarterly meetings with Lady Health Supervisors along with Community Mobilizers
- Provide technical and managerial support to the field teams in the completion of activities
- Conduct regular meetings, briefings and debriefings within the team in consultation with the supervisor
- Any other task or responsibility as assigned by the supervisor
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree with minimum two years experience of working with NGOs/ INGOs with experience in community mobilization; Excellent Communication Skills & Computer Literacy (MS Office) is must. The incumbent must be fluent in written and spoken English and local language.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to work within a team and under stressful situations.