DOTS Facilitator Social Support
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
DOTS Facilitator Social Support. (01 Position-Mardan)
Duty Station: Mardan
Reports to: MDR TB Coordinator
The main responsibilities will include assisting the hospital team to:
- Implementation of the social support activities that includes food basket and travel allowance
- store, distribute and keep records (inventory / stock register) of food basket items for MDR-TB patients
- Implement and keep record of travel reimbursement (and provide incentive – where recommended by the program), as part of social support package.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reports on social support activities in the respective hospital
- Liaise with the hospital staff for smooth functioning of social support intervention.
- To participate in on the job and formal trainings organized by PR/ GF on the social support programme
- Plan, organise meeting of the patients and treatment supporters with the peripheral MDR TB management clinics if needed
- Assist in the management of patients registration and maintenance of ENRS
- Maintain close and effective working relationships with the hospital management for the implementation of project activities
- To prepare and timely submit monthly / quarterly activity reports to the project manager.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Undertake health and safety measures required with the post and/or as detailed in the programme guidelines
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum graduate / paramedic with at least 3 years of experience in community based case management of TB / leprosy / rehabilitative health services / social support and data management
- Ability to adopt to different cultural / work environments
- Flexibility to work in multi-disciplinary team and in difficult situation
- Humanitarian motivation
- Fluency in local languages (Urdu & Pushtu)
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office will be an added benefit
- Ability to work-proactively in a team and perform tasks independently within a set framework of responsibilities and assignments
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient working relationship among project staff and recipients of assistance
- Field visit reports if conducted
- Monthly /Quarterly reports of social support package
- Stock received and issue reports
Last date for submission is 23 July, 2017