DOTS Facilitator Case Management
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
DOTS Facilitator Case Management. (01 Position-Mardan)
Duty Station: Mardan
Reports to: MDR TB Coordinator
The main responsibilities will include assisting the hospital team to:
- In management of MDR TB patients per the National MDR TB guidelines
- Assist MDR TB coordinator in the assessment and registration of MDR TB patients
- Assist in the maintenance of electronic (ENRS) and manual Register of MDR-TB patients.
- Arrange second line drugs (SLDs) with the support of MDR TB coordinator and clinical specialist from the National / provincial TB control programmes
- Arrange / make available printed recording and reporting tools for registered MDR-TB patients in the respective hospital.
- Educate newly registered and follow-up MDR-TB patients, as per program guidelines.
- Facilitate patient access to laboratory and other clinical departments for tests and expert consultations.
- Refer patients to pharmacy / drugs store for monthly supply of 2nd line drugs and maintain records.
- Maintain individual patient records/files,
- Identify and retrieve (in coordination with treatment coordinator) the delayed patients.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports (MDR-TB 07, 08, 09)
- Participate in periodic intra-hospital monitoring events.
- Participate in on the job and formal trainings organized by PR/ GF on the case management
- Maintain close and effective working relationship with the hospital management for the implementation of project activities
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Undertake health and safety measures required with the post and/or as detailed in the programme guidelines
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum graduate / paramedic / nurse with at least 3 years of experience in case management of TB / leprosy / rehabilitative health services and data management
- Flexibility to work in multi-disciplinary team and in difficult situation
- Humanitarian motivation
- Fluency in local languages (Urdu & Pushtu)
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office will be an added benefit
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient working relationship among project staff and recipients of assistance
- Patients record in electronic and manual registers / cards / files
- Monthly /Quarterly reports i.e MDR TB, 07, 08 and 09
Last date for submission is 23 July, 2017