District Field Supervisor
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
District Field Supervisor. (01 Position-01 Bunner,)
Duty Station: Bunner
Reports to: Regional Coordinator
The District Field Supervisor assist the Regional Coordinator in planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and reporting the project activities. Maintains close working relationship with the government authorities, civil society partners and other stakeholders as applicable, and focuses on achieving project objectives and indicators and maintains all documents related to the field activities.
- Establishing liaison with District Health Authorities, local Offices and district management
- Establish liaison with the district TB control programme and other organizations working for TB control
- Plan, organize and implement GF approved PPM activities in the districts in coordination and with the collaboration of district health authorities to create awareness in the community
- With the support of district TB programme and health authorities organize training / orientation session for the private health care providers
- Organizes community gatherings for creating TB awareness and mobilizes the community to seek TB care from the private providers associated with PPM project
- With the collaboration of the district TB programme and enabled private providers organize chest camps in the nearby areas of the private providers for TB suspect identification, diagnosis and treatment.
- Distribute TB education material among community, and maintain proper record
- Participate in meetings, organized by others partners working for TB control in the districts and provide possible support for strengthening the system.
- Facilitate Project Manager / Regional Coordinator and others officials during field M&E visit in the respective area.
- Collect and compile data of the TB patients registered by the private providers and submits to offices for further sharing with the district TB programme.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of the activities conducted in the district and timely submit to the regional coordinator in the main office.
- Maintain record of the finance and expenses incurring in the field activities and timely submit to the office.
- Fulfil others program related requirement needed by.
- Perform others duties assigned by the office from time to time.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate level of education in Social sciences
- At least 1-2 years of previous mobilization experience
- Ability to understand / speak English, Urdu and Pushto.
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Ability to stand in front of a group without showing fear or arrogance
- A desire to contribute to national development through community empowerment
- Strong morals viz. honesty, transparency, generosity, and respect
- Well motivated, team member able to work alone and/or without supervision
- Willingness to undertake further training offered by and required by the programme
- Verified monthly and annual work plan.
- List of ACSM beneficiaries (Hard and soft copies)
- Monthly ACSM activity reports
- Monthly activity expense reports
- Activity support documents (i.e attendance sheets, perdiem sheets, vouchers, one page summary, photographs etc)
- List of participants of different sessions (Soft copies computerized)
Last date for submission is Aug 07th, 2017