A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
District Coordinator (01 Position-FATA)
Job Title: District Coordinator
Reports: Program Manager
Location: Target district/Agencies
Under the direct supervision of Program Manager, the District Coordinator will be responsible for overall implantation of activities in their respective FRs/Agencies. The DC will ensure timely collection, collation and reporting of all malaria related data. He/she will be responsible for coordination all activities to achieve the following Malaria Control Strategic plan. Achieving this objective will contribute to the overall goal of the Malaria Control Program which is to reduce malaria related morbidity and mortality in the target communities.
- Work closely with the EDO health/Agency Surgeons and malaria Technical Working Group to periodically review malaria indicators
- Work closely with the Health Management Information
- Built Capacity and initiate regular collection and reporting of core malaria indicators
- Coordinate and participate in support supervision visits to the health facilities/LLINs outlets
- Establish an up to date central database on core malaria indicators that incorporates data and information for various sources.
- Generate and disseminate/monthly quarterly progress reports on key malaria interventions and outputs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Person Specifications (Requirements):
The incumbent will be a Medical worker preferably with a degree in Sociology or at least graduate with minimum three years of public health experience.
- Worked on a similar position
- Knowledge and practical experience of LLINs of distribution
- Experience of training other people is a plus
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office suite applications. Access, and EPI info and other statistical programs
- Proven skills in information analysis, timely and effective report writing.
- Experience in human resource development particularly training in M&E and development of training materials for surveillance systems.
- Skills in motivation people both inside and outside the program
- Willing to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
- Work experience with projects supported by international organizations and National organizations is a added advantage
- Fluency in English including speaking, writhing, understanding.
Last date for submission is May 29, 2016