District Coordinator (Lower Dir)
|Job Title:||District Coordinator|
|Under the direct supervision of Program Manager, the District Coordinator will be responsible for overall implementation of Organization’s malaria control activities in in District Lower Dir. He/she will ensure timely collection and reporting of all malaria related data, coordination with locals take holders and contribute to the overall goal of the Malaria Control Program which is to reduce malaria related morbidity and mortality in the target communities. The position is fully based in Taimer gara, lower Dir, sharing office room with DHO staff.|
|Key Responsibilities||· Over all responsible for Organizations malaria control activities at RDT and microscopy centers in district Lower Dir.
· Liaise, coordinate malaria control activities with the DMU incharge and DHO office Lower Dir and PR District staff.
· Participate in stakeholders meeting at district and represent Organization.
· Draft and share weekly/monthly and quarterly work plans share with Head Office and District staff.
· Make sure final work plans are shared with DHO office and get signed from.
· Draft M&E work plan and carry out monitoring field visits to health facilities. Submit filled check lists to his/her supervisor.
· Conduct assessment for the identification of malaria diagnostic/treatment and LLINs centers.
· Assist in carry out outbreak investigations in District Lower Dir.
· Calculate average consumption and regular supplies of AMDs, RDTs and Lab consumables to supported RDT and microscopy centers. Make sure there is zero stocks at the supported centers.
· Make sure LLINs are distributed according to PR outlined SoPs.
· Assist in identifying gaps and conduct on job coaching of staff involved in malaria case management and LLINs distribution.
· Collect, collate and analyse monthly malaria FM2 reports and prepare FM3 reports and also maintains Organization databases.
· Contribute information to quarterly Progress Update, Disbursement Reports.
· Supervise Organization District staff and manage office at Lower Dir.
· All office files are properly maintained as per Organization requirement.
· Positively respond to feedback from Head Office and issues are addressed.
· Any other task assigned by the line manager.
|Person Specifications (Requirements):
· At least Graduate in any medical faculty
· 2-3 Working experience in similar capacity
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office.
· Must speak Pashto
· Fluency in written and spoken English Urdu.
· Has ability to work under pressure.
· Belongs and lives in Dir/Malakand