A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
District Coordinator. (07 Position – Buner, Hangu, Kohat, Lower Dir, Shangla, Karak, Swat)
Reports to: Program Manager
Under the direct supervision of Program Manager, the District Coordinator will be responsible for overall implantation of activities in their respective Districts/FRs/Agencies. The DC will ensure timely collection, collation and reporting of all malaria related data. He/she will be responsible for coordination all activities to achieve the following Malaria Control Strategic plan. Achieving this objective will contribute to the overall goal of the Malaria Control Program which is to reduce malaria related morbidity and mortality in the target communities.
The main responsibilities will include assisting the hospital team:
- Work closely with the EDO health/Agency Surgeons and malaria Technical working Group to periodically review malaria indicators
- Work closely with the Health Management Information
- Built Capacity and initiate regular collection and reporting of core malaria indicators
Coordinate and participate in support supervision visits to the health facilities/LLINs outlets
Planning and monitoring of LLINs distribution
- stablish an up to date central database on core malaria indicators that incorporates data and information for various sources.
- Generate and disseminate/monthly quarterly progress reports on key malaria interventions and outputs
- Information analysis, timely and effective reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- The incumbent should be a graduate with 2-3 years’ work experience.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.
Last date for submission is October 26th, 2016
Duty Station: Buner, Hangu, Kohat, Lower Dir, Shangla, Karak, Swat