District Coordinator (Buner)
|Job Title:||District Coordinator|
|Under the direct supervision of Program Manager, the District Coordinator will be responsible for overall implementation of activities in their respective Districts/FRs/Agencies. The DC will ensure timely collection and reporting of all malaria related data. He/she will be responsible for coordination of all activities to achieve the following Malaria Control Strategic plan. Achieving this objective will contribute to the overall goal of the Malaria Control Program which is to reduce malaria related morbidity and mortality in the target communities.|
|Key Responsibilities||· Work closely with the EDO health/Agency Surgeons and malaria Technical working Group to periodically review malaria indicators
· Work closely with the Health Management Information
· Building Capacity and initiate regular collection and reporting of core malaria indicators
· Coordinate and participate in support supervision visits to the health facilities/LLINs outlets
· Planning and monitoring of LLINs distribution
· Establish an up to date central database on core malaria indicators that incorporates data and information for various sources.
· Generate and disseminate/monthly quarterly progress reports on key malaria interventions and outputs
· Information analysis, timely and effective reporting.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
|Person Specifications (Requirements):
· At least Graduate, preference will be given to higher qualification with 2-3 years of experience.
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office.
· Fluency in written and spoken English along with local languages.