Data Entry Operator (Peshawar)
||Data Entry Operator
||Data Entry Operator will be involved in the overall day-to-day data entry and its management.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of files and documentation of the programme activities using Organization formats and filing system.
- Assist, as needed, in the translation, typing and data-entry in local languages;
- Assist project staff, as required, in coordinating data entry of the activities.
- Maintain thorough files of programme activities according to specifications outlined.
- Have a clear understanding of Organization policies and procedures and uphold Organization standards of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Assist, as required, in the daily administrative activities.
- Assist, as required, in the weekly and monthly program and field activity reports and verifying accuracy;
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Organization and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
|Person Specifications (Requirements):
1. Diploma in IT/Computer Sciences with 1-year experience in data entry.
2. Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute.
3. Good computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
4. Good record keeping skills are essential.