Data Entry Operator
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Data Entry Operator. (01 Position-Abbottbad)
Reports to: CHBC Site Manager
- Responsible for the timely preparation of files and documentation of the programme activities using ACD formats and filing system.
- Assist, as needed, in the translation, typing and data-entry in local languages;
- Assist project staff, as required, in coordinating data entry of the activities.
- Maintain thorough files of programme activities according to specifications outlined.
- Have a clear understanding of ACD policies and procedures and uphold ACD standards of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Assist, as required, in the daily administrative activities.
- Assist, as required, in the weekly and monthly program and field activity reports and verifying accuracy;
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to ACD and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in IT/Computer Sciences with 1-year experience in data entry.
- Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute.
- Good computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
- Good record keeping skills are essential.
Last date for submission is 08 August 2017
Duty Station: Abbottabad