A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Counsellor (01 Position-Malakand)
Job Title: Counsellor
- Will provide counselling on treatment & drug adherence, nutrition, positive living & life after infection, psychosocial support, and safe sexual & injecting practices & on primary prevention and bereavement counselling.
- Will do follow-up counselling on repeat visits
- Will support outreach team
- Will do family counselling on stigma & discrimination, and home based care, and other support services available
- Will maintain individual confidential counselling record & counselling sheets
- Will facilitate establishment of linkages with support groups & PLHIV networks
- Will maintain contacts with support groups in the local area for referring PLHIV from the centre.
- Cross check MIS with data.
- Will report on feedback to the project Manager regarding individual cases.
- Will report to the administrator on the data requirements for monitoring & reporting respecting confidentiality
- Will provide home base care and support to PLHIVs and awareness to family members at community level
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Person Specifications (Requirements):
- MSc in Social Sciences preferably in Psychology 1-2 Years relevant experience.
- Good behaviour and well manner
- Highly dedicated and motivated for the organization
- Good psycho social counselling skills
- Willing to work in conservative areas.
- Able to travel to field on regular basis
- Fluency in Pashto and Urdu
Last date for submission is Dec 30, 2016