Community Mobilizer (Mardan)
Position Description – Community mobilizer
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The incumbent will be responsible for overall implementation of project activities in assigned district in accordance with the operational guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To work closely with Field Supervisor for the implementation of project activities
- To conduct regular visits of private and public health facilities and labs engaged with the project to ensure proper recording of patients registered through the project
- To coordinate with Lady Health Workers (LHWs) and Lady Health Supervisors (LHS) for sputum transportation of TB presumptive cases from households/health facilities to the nearest public or private lab engaged with the project
- To ensure collection of sputum result from the lab and providing this to the concerned LHW/LHS
- To maintain a separate register (TB 03) of patients registered through NFR – LHW Component for assigned district
- To regularly follow-up with registered TB cases (telephonically and/or in person) to ensure their treatment adherence
- Closely coordinate with Field Supervisor to ensure cases registered through NFR – LHW Component project are included in district data.
- Any other task or responsibility as assigned by the Supervisor
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Field Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree with minimum two years experience of working with NGOs/ INGOs and experience in community mobilization; Excellent Communication Skills & Computer Literacy (MS Office) is must. Valid driving license is mandatory. Personal Laptop is mandatory. Maximum age is 35 years.