A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
BCC Officer (01 Position – Bunner)
Job Title: BCC Officer
Reports: District Coordinator
To assist in all the tasks and responsibilities related to behaviour change communication in malaria endemic areas and increase the overall awareness level regarding malaria & its prevention.
- To assist in planning and organising of the BCC activity schedule in the work plan in the target Districts/Agencies
- To conduct BCC sessions with LHWs, CBOs, Community elders.
- To develop close liaison with National program i.e. NP coordinator, LHS
- To conduct health education sessions, distribute IEC materials in areas prone to outbreaks.
- To monitor BCC activities conducted by LHWs/CBOs.
- To prepare monthly/Quarterly activity plan in consultation with district coordinator.
- To submit monthly reports, bills and other BCC related documents to office
Person Specifications (Requirements):
- At least Intermediate
- Minimum two -years of public health experience
- Person having domicile of concerned agency will be preferred
- Fluency in local languages (Urdu, Pashto).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organizational qualities and able to work independently
Last date for submission is April 25th, 2017