BCC Officer (Hangu)
|Job Title:||BCC Officer|
|Location:||Target Districts/FATA Agencies|
|Job Summary||To assist in all the tasks and responsibilities related to behavior change communication in malaria endemic areas and increase the overall awareness level regarding malaria & its prevention.|
|Key Responsibilities||· To assist in planning and organizing of the BCC activity schedule in the work plan in the target Districts/Agencies
· To conduct BCC sessions with LHWs, CBOs, Community elders.
· To develop close liaison with National program i.e. NP coordinator, LHS
· To conduct health education sessions, distribute IEC materials in areas prone to outbreaks.
· To monitor BCC activities conducted by LHWs/CBOs.
· To prepare monthly/Quarterly activity plan in consultation with district coordinator.
· To submit monthly reports, bills and other BCC related documents to office.
|Person Specifications (Requirements):
|· Graduate with minimum 2 years of work experience.
· Should have experience in Social Mobilization and Community Awareness.
· Fluency in local languages (Pashto & Urdu).
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in MS Word and Excel.