A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Admin/HR Officer. (01 Position-Peshawar)
Duty Station: Peshawar
Reports to: Admin Manager
Working in the HR Department under the direction of the Admin Manager, the Admin/HR Officer will assist in the Hiring and documentation of all employees in timely and accurate manner and overall administration. The Admin/Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling. And also work related to Administration.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience / Skills
- 2 years experience in Management.
- A degree in HRM or a relevant business field preferably MBA.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Human Resource Professional with degree in Human Resource or a relevant business field preferably MBA with two years professional experience.
Last date for submission is March 28, 2016