Admin & Finance Officer
A National Civil Society Organization is seeking applications for the following position on contract basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Test and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
Admin and Finance Officer. (01 Position-Abbottabad)
Duty Station: Abbottabad
Reports to: CHBC Site Manager
- Make entries in QUICK BOOK on daily basis, prepare trial balance on monthly basis, prepare bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis on 3rd of next month.
- Providing comprehensive administrative services including purchasing/procurement and general administrative services.
- Identify and reports on problems and discrepancies and make suggestions on improvement on special area
- Receive and registers incoming and outgoing documents to ensure availability and quality of documents
- Organizes and maintain files of all financial and office documents
- Prepare/verify cash payments for program related activities.
- Handle petty cash receipts & disbursements.
- Supports regular maintenance of records, documentation, etc. of the finance section.
- Completes all necessary paperwork to enable authorisation for payments
- Preparing timely monthly accounts
- Supports the elaboration/calculation of travel claims
- Follow up and ensure timely adjustment of operational advances
- Assists Finance department for any task assigned
- Maintain stock register of assets and inventory.
- Prepare monthly variance report.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in Finance.
- Hard worker and well manner
- Highly dedicated and motivated for the organization
- Certification in QUICK BOOK preferable.
- Basic Ms office and Excel skills.
- Able to travel to field on regular basis.
Last date for submission is March 12, 2017